So, a few weeks ago, I totally lucked out and won a contest. The prize was a $25 gift card to Prima Donna (a shop I hadn’t previously heard of) and one of their necklaces! Score!
Let me tell you – choosing what to buy with my gift card was hard. Prima Donna has tonnnnnnns of cute stuff and it’s so affordable. Gah! I wish I had learned about them sooner, but I digress. Eventually I narrowed it down to two items and decided what the hell, I’ll get them both!
So allow me to ramble on for just a moment about how much I love my new goodies and then I’ll introduce our very first giveaway!
Kazam Studded Envelope Clutch – Black
Ho.ly. Shit. I love this bag. It’s gorgeous! It’s made of beautiful faux-leather, and the studs simultaneously dress it up and make it edgy. That’s really all I’m looking for in a clutch bag! It also comes with a nice, thin gold chain strap. I think I’ll buy a thin black leather strap to make it a bit more casual for daytime, but I can’t get enough of this bag right now! It also comes in Natural and Seafoam. Annnnnd it’s only $32.99!
Trickle Triangle Midi Ring – Gold
There isn’t a ton to say about this, I just really love it. It’s one size (and I’m not sure what size that is) but it fits both my index or ring fingers. The triangle is the perfect size for me and I love the etched surface. The ring is plated metal and comes in gold or silver. Oh, and did I mention it’s only $7.99? Can’t beat that.
Now let’s get to the fun part…
Thrifting & Bitching’s very first giveaway!
I really wanted to tell everyone about this awesome shop, and since it’s October (Breast Cancer Awareness Month!), I decided to share their beautiful pink Damita statement necklace with one of our readers, along with some other fun goodies.
One lucky winner will win a beauty prize package worth over $125! Here’s what’s inside:
- Prima Donna Damita Tri-Strand Necklace (Pink)
- Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm (Red Dahlia)
- (2) sets of Sinful Colors Nail Appliques (Chainmail – as seen in the top photo)
- Airplus Aloe Infused Socks (Leopard Print!)
- Briogeo Hair Mask
- NYX Hot Singles Eyeshadow (Bling)
- Macadamia Healing Oil Spray
- Nicka K You’re The Balm (Grape)
- Urban Decay Lash Perversion (Sample – my new favorite mascara!)
- Pacifica Duo 2 Eyeshadow
- Nicka K Shimmer Eyeliner (Green)
- H&M Bronzing Powder (Dark Tan)
- H&M Smoky Eyeshadows (Smoky Brown)
- H&M Kabuki Brush
- H&M Gold Rings (Size M)
- Lord & Berry Eyeliner (Sparkle Black)
- Kérastase Cristalliste Luminous Perfecting Essence
- Cynthia Rowley Creamy Lip Stain (Valentine)
- Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon (Hot Damn)
- Pop Beauty Pouty Lip Crayon (Fuchsia Flirt)
- Coastal Scents Blush Duo
- Ipsy Cosmetic Bag (not pictured)
The giveaway ends on Oct 31st. We will be checking entries before we select a winner, so make sure you’re actually doing the actions you enter with. 🙂
Best of luck, everyone!
We have a winner! Congratulations, Brooke!